Site owner Limited Liability Company "CLUB INTELLECTUAL SPORT" which is registered Russia with number 1175027012930 (hereinafter referred to as – «We» or «Us» etc.) with seriousness and completeness approaches toward the protection of your personal data. This Policy is designed to let you know how we collect, use and protect the information received from you through chessyes.online, including any subdomains (hereinafter referred to as the «Site»).
The most important principle of our work with personal data is the inviolability of your personal information. We undertake to ensure that such information is kept confidential, to prevent its disclosure without your prior permission, and not to sell, exchange, publish or otherwise disclose the transmitted personal data, unless we are required to do so by virtue of an act of law.
We use the personal data provided to us only for the purposes specified in this Policy. Please read this Policy before using the Site.
You are informed and agree that your consent, given in electronic form on the Site, is a consent that fully complies with the requirements of the legislation on personal data and allows confirming the fact of its receipt by us.
Please note that consent to the use of this Policy is limited only to this Site and does not apply to other Internet resources that may also contain hyperlinks to the Site.
- Site – an information resource located at the Internet: chessyes.online, including any subdomains
- User – an individual, including a representative of a legal entity, having all the necessary powers, created in accordance with the requirements of the applicable law, who has full legal capacity, use the Site to receive or provide information related to Our services or other purposes mentioned in this Policy.
- Personal data (personal information) – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined individual. Personal data may include, for example, your name and surname, address of residence, phone number, email address. Anonymous information that we cannot associate with your identity does not belong to the category of «personal data».
- Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- This Policy applies to any information collected or sent through the Site using any devices.
- We do not collect or process special categories of personal data relating to racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or union membership, or genetic data, biometric data in order to uniquely identify users of the Site, health data or data relating to sexual life or sexual orientation of such users. We also do not collect information about criminal records and crimes committed.
- We knowingly do not collect personal information from children under 16 without the consent of the parent or legal representative of the child. If we become aware that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personal information without such the consent, we will take all measures available to us to remove it. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal data, please contact us through our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We collect and process information about you only in cases where we have legal grounds for this in accordance with applicable law. The legal basis depends on what features of the Site you use, as well as how you use them. We collect and use your information only when:
• You have consented to the processing of your personal data for one or more of the purposes specified in this Policy.
• Processing is required to comply with an act of law or to fulfill an obligation by decision of a public authority.
• Processing is necessary to protect your interests.
• Processing is required to exercise the formal authority granted to us.
• Processing is necessary for other legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party, except when such interests violate your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require the protection of personal data, in particular when the data subject is a child.
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- We process two main groups of personal data.
The first group of personal data includes personal data that you voluntarily provide to us. If we ask you to provide personal data, you can always refuse.
- By using the Site, you accept the terms of this Policy and agree to the processing of your personal data in accordance with this Policy.
- We ask you not to provide information regarding racial or ethnic origin, political beliefs, religion or philosophical beliefs, union membership, or the processing of genetic data, health data, or sex life or conviction of crime, or related security measures when using the Site. If you provide such information for any reason, it will be your direct consent to the collection and use of such information.
- However, any personal information you provide will be protected by this Policy, unless we have an obligation to disclose it in accordance with applicable law.
- When you provide information about yourself through the Site, it is understood that you provide us with accurate and truthful information about yourself. We are not required to verify the accuracy of the information provided.
- PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We processes your personal information to provide better services. We process your personal data only for the following purposes:
• Development of our business and services provided.
• To personalize and enrich the information provided, which will be relevant and interesting to you.
• To contact you, including sending notifications, marketing materials, requests and information about the usage of the Site.
• To conduct statistical and other studies based on anonymous data.
• Any other purpose for which you provided information to Us.
- TERMS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The information you provide will be used by Us in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
- We store your personal data as long as it is necessary for the processing of your personal data as defined in this Policy. The processing of personal data is carried out without time limit.
- Your personal data can be transferred to authorized state agencies only in accordance with applicable law.
- We will stop processing your personal data in one of the following cases:
• upon achievement of processing goals or in case of loss of necessity to achieve these goals;
• at your request, if the processed personal data was obtained illegally or is no longer needed for the specified processing purposes;
• upon the expiration of your consent to the processing of personal data or in the event of withdrawal of such consent, unless there are other legal grounds for the processing of personal data;
• in case of termination of the Our activity.
- RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right of access to your personal data. You have the right to access your personal data that we store about you, you can find out what personal data we process by sending a request to our email: email@example.com. Under certain circumstances and in accordance with applicable law, you have the right to receive a copy of your personal data provided by you in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format. You do not have to pay to access your personal information (or to exercise any other rights). However, We may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to fulfill your request if it is manifestly unfounded or repetitive.
- The right to change or correct your personal data. You have the right to send us a request to change your personal data if, for example, they are incomplete or incorrect. In order to make changes to your personal data, you should send a request by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data. In cases where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. To withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, you need to send a corresponding request by e-mail: email@example.com
- The right to oblitigate, restrict the processing or prohibit the processing of personal data. You have the right to obligate, restrict or prohibit the processing of personal data at any time for justifiable reasons. Upon receipt of a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will stop or restrict the processing of your personal data, unless we have legal grounds for processing personal data, as well as if such processing is necessary to exercise or protect our rights.
- Other rights of personal data subjects. Along with the rights of access, change, restriction or prohibition of processing specified above, you have other rights in relation to the personal data, such as the right to delete data and the right to transfer data, the right to file a complaint with data protection authority.
- If you have a question or want to exercise your rights, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com. We will do our best to respond to your reasonable request within 30 days. However, this process sometimes can take longer if your request is particularly complex or you have made several requests. In any case, we will notify you of the progress of the request.
Cookie files are small fragments of data in the form of text files containing a set of letters and numbers and sent by the web server to a device with Internet access that you use to visit the Site (for example, a computer, smartphone or tablet). Then these files are sent back to the web server during the next visit to the Site.
Cookies may be stored on your device for different periods of time. Some cookies are deleted automatically after closing the browser. Other cookies are stored on your device even after you close your browser until they expire or until you delete them from your cache.
- MANAGING COOKIES
Despite the fact that most web browsers accept Cookies automatically, the final decision on whether or not to accept them is up to you.
You can control and manage Cookies through your browser. In particular, you can configure your browser settings in such a way as to prohibit the acceptance of Cookies or notify about their sending.
Please note that the removal or blocking of Cookies may affect the user interface of the Site and make some of the components of the Site inaccessible.
If you have disabled one or more Cookies, we can still use the information obtained from Cookies before you disabled them.
Refer to the links below for instructions on managing Cookies for common browsers:
- Google Chrome:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- MacOS Safari:
- WHAT COOKIE FILES DOES THE SITE USE?
Our site uses various types of Cookies, each of which is used for a specific purpose. Depending on these goals, Cookies can be divided into several categories:
Depending on the duration of their storage:
Session Cookies. These files are stored in the browser until you leave the Site.
Persistent Cookies. These files are stored in your browser for a certain period of time after the end of the session in the browser (if you did not delete them).
Depending on their origin:
Priority Cookies. These files are stored on our Site when you visit it directly. They allow us to collect analytical data, remember language settings and perform other useful functions that help ensure good user experience.
Third-party Cookies. Third-party cookies are created by third-party sites that you do not directly visit, but links to which our Site may contain. These files are used for cross-site tracking, retargeting, and ad serving.
Depending on destination:
Strictly necessary Cookies. These Cookies are necessary to access and view our Site and use its functions.
Functional cookies. These Cookies allow the Site to remember choices you made in the past, such as which language you prefer or your username and password.
Performance files. These Cookies collect information about how you use the Site (for example, which pages you visited and which links followed). This information cannot be used for your identification. The sole purpose of these files is to improve the functions of the Site.
Marketing Cookies. These Cookies track your online activity to help advertisers show you more relevant ads.
- THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Our Site uses Google Analytics.
We may also allow third-party services and Cookies with retargeting, such as Google reCAPTCHA, Yandex Metrica, Google AdWords, etc. to collect information about your online activity on the Site. This information is used to provide ads that are relevant to your interests (behavioral advertising), and to collect information that helps you track and manage ad performance and visitor numbers.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS
- We protect your personal information in the same way that it protects own confidential information, for example, it stores it on secure servers that only certain Our employees can access to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing it. We comply with recognized international standards. We and our employees understand the need to ensure the confidentiality of users and take reasonable security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. In order to protect personal information, we introduce our employees with recommendations on the security and confidentiality of personal data and ensure their implementation.
- We hope that you will not need this, but if you want to file a complaint about the use of your personal data, send an email with detailed information to e-mail: Any complaints received will be reviewed and we will respond to them within 30 days. You also have the right to file a complaint with an authorized government agency.
- If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Policy or you want to contact us with a request regarding the processing of your personal data, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org